How does it work?
LottoTasker is a local independent ticket purchasing service, a messenger or a runner –that provides the opportunity of more plays without the hassle of doing it yourself. Some of us may not have convenient access to buying lotto in our area and some, simply don’t have the time to do it.
1.Choose: the official lottery you want to play* (quick picks only)
choosing your numbers and future plays are currently unavailable*
2.We Buy: Your order will then be processed &fulfilled byLottoTaskerand its team ofTaskerson your behalf.
3. You win: Your winnings* will be credited automatically to your LottoTasker account.
*less than< $600 will automatically be credited to your account
*greater than> $600 LottoTasker will contact winner to coordinate a pickup of physical ticket.
You can also download our apps and start playing without leaving the comfort of your own home.
Who are the LottoTasker?
LottoTaskeris a local independent ticket purchasing service, a messenger or a runner — that provides the opportunity of more plays without the hassle of doing it yourself. Some of us may not have convenient access to buying lotto in our area and some, simply don’t have the time to do it. We are serving the local community along with a few areas that does not have the capability of participating like Hawaii, Alaska, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Utah and Wyoming.
We do not sell or re-sell lottery tickets nor are we affiliated with any official lottery organization/gambling authorities. We are merely a messenger in the errand running business. The job is simple as the LottoTaskers has made it easier than ever for you to play:
1. Purchase your ticket order
2. LottoTasker and its teamofTaskerswill then fulfill theorder on your behalf
3. Then, you just sit back and win.
Most of our clients are busy working with families to take care of, the elderly who are not able to drive far or stand in long lines and some simply doesn’t want to worry about missing out on the next big draw.
LottoTasker is local, insured, licensed, and bonded. It all starts with a dollar and a dream…
- You can buy a lotteryticket at any time from the comfort of your own home. (desktop or mobile device)
- You don’t have to be physically present in the State &/or Country where the lottery is based out of.
- You can pay using your credit or debit card.
- All winnings will be credited to your LottoTasker account.
- Our friendlyteam of Taskers are local and available to answer your questions.
- No Subscription, No Memberships, No Dues, No Surprises – Buy as you go. Play as little or as much as you wish.
- The price you pay to participate in the draw is all you pay to LottoTasker, there is no hidden fee or commission. You keep 100% of any prize money that you win.
How do I buy with LottoTasker?
Simply create a LottoTaskeraccount and verify your information is accurate. Then login at your leisure,buy as you go and whenever you feel the luck striking big. Choose your official lottery game and add as many tickets as you would like, then follow the prompts Checkout button to make your payment, then leave the rest to us. We’ll confirm your entry, and we’ll let you know when you win. At the moment of making your order, you’ll be able to choose from the following options: Individual draws – Just select how many draws you want to participate in.There is a maximum drawper official lottery game.10 draws per single ticket for Powerball and MegaMillions and 8 draws per single ticket for SuperLotto Plus,but you can buy as many tickets as desire.
Does LottoTasker offer discounts on large-orders for Company or Group Pools?
Yes, LottoTasker offers a flat rate discount on any order over 100 tickets/draws per official lottery game.
Simply click on “ bulk order ” and manually enter total number of plays per official lottery game and leave the rest to us.
Does LottoTasker enter the lottery for me?
No, LottoTasker is a local independent ticket purchasing messenger service that provides the opportunity of more plays without the hassle of doing it yourself. Once you pay for your ticket, LottoTasker will then go to an official lottery retail store and buy the ticket on your behalf. Before the draw we will send you an email with the numbers you are participating with.
If for any reason we are unable to enter you in a draw you have requested, you will participate in the following draw. Future draw request is currently unavailable.
Where can I see the my tickets?
After the physical ticket is purchased, our team of Taskers scans the ticket which you can then see by logging into your account. Each scanned ticket is labeled with a serial number that securely assigns detailed information prior to being placed in a secure safe inside our local office. LottoTasker has daily cut off time of 5pm pacific standard time. If for any reason we are unable to enter you in a draw you have requested, you will be entered in the following draw. Future draw request and choosing your own numbers are currently unavailable. Quick Pick options only!
How do I checkout and confirm my order?
- Once you have selected all of the official lottery games you want, click on the Checkout button.
- You will see a summary of the draws and games you have chosen and the amount you wish to purchase. confirm that all the information is correct, if not, make the necessary changes, then proceed.
- Click on ‘Confirm and Pay’ and you will be taken to our secure payments page where you can pay with a credit or debit card, along with a few other payment options.
- As soon as your payment is received by LottoTasker you will receive a confirmation email from us summarizing your order.
When is the best time to place my order?
Orders can be placed at any time, 24 hours and 7 days a week. It is available at your convenience. Occasionally, when high jackpots are at stake, we highly suggest all orders be placed at least 5 hours before the draw. LottoTasker has daily cut off time of 5pm pacific standard time — mainly for draws on the same day.If for any reason we are unable to enter you in a draw you have requested, you will be entered in the following draw. Future draw request and choosing your own numbers are currently unavailable. Quick Pick options only!
Can I choose the numbers I participate with?
No, at this time, choosing your individual numbers are currently unavailable. We currently do not have the capabilities of fulfilling thousands of numbers on the lottery forms prior to each run without occasional human-errors that are unavoidable. We are strictly offering the QUICK PICK option at this time, where the official lottery retail store computer randomly picks your numbers.
What if I don’t receive my tickets prior to the draw?
When you sign up to our ticket purchasing service you will receive a username and password to access a special area of our website where you will be able to see all your tickets purchased at any time. If you don’t receive our emails please contact us immediately and let us know. Our team of Taskers are happy to help and make sure that you are able to see a scanned copy of your tickets.Don’t forget to check your spam box or add us to your address list. Please remember to keep your email address and contact information updated at all times.
How can I find out the lottery results?
LottoTasker will publish lottery results on our website as soon as possible after the official results are released. You can also check the results on the official websites of each of the lotteries to check your winning numbers.
How do I know if I’ve won?
There are numerous ways you can find out if you’ve won:
- We will send you an email when you win
- If you win a big prize, our team of Taskers will contact you personally to assist you on how to claim your prize.
- You can also check the lottery operator’s own website
- Lottery numbers will be published on the LottoTasker website
What happens when I win?
- Lotteries: All small prizes won are credited automatically to your LottoTasker account. Any prize won above this level is handled on a case-by-case basis. Our Winners Support Team will call you personally to assist you in receiving your winnings. In any case, you keep 100% of any prize money you win, discounting lottery taxes and any third-party cost necessary to send you the money. So far we have had 563450 winners who have successfully received prizes ranging from as little as $10 right up to $1 million jackpots.
Does LottoTaskercharge any fees for winning?
No, the LottoTasker does not charge any additional fees aside from the initial purchase of the tickets on your behalf. You are guaranteed to receive 100% of the prize money paid directly to you.
Will I have to appear in person to collect my prize?
Whenever possible we will claim the prize on your behalf, however for larger prizes some lottery commissions insist that you be present in order to claim it. Where this is the case, our team of Taskers will help you to make the necessary arrangements.
Do I have to pay taxes if I win a prize?
There are two types of taxes that can be applied to a lottery draw prize.
- Taxes in the state of origin
of the lottery: Taxes determined
by the local / federal authorities in the jurisdiction the draw takes
place. These taxes are deducted by the local lottery organization before
making the payment to the winner.
US Lotteries: The taxes depend on the state in which the tickets are purchased. Taxes are different in each state, there may be national taxes, and in some cases there are even taxes applied by the city in which the ticket was issued.
- Taxes in the home country of the winner: They are taxes on lottery winnings determined by the user’s country of residence. Local taxes differ according to the legislation of each country and are the responsibility of the user, so we suggest that in case of winning a big prize, verify the information with local jurisdiction..
Is LottoTasker responsible for paying a prize?
No, LottoTasker is not related directly or indirectly to any lottery commission or operator. We offer an independent ticket purchasing service, like Messenger Service only, buying tickets on your behalf. Our primary responsibility is to hand you your winning ticket or any winnings thatwe have collected on your behalf. Our company cannot be responsible for prizes that have not been collected for any reason. The responsibility to abide by the terms and conditions of the lottery and pay out on the prize lies exclusively with the lottery that issued the ticket.
Does LottoTasker sell lottery tickets?
No, the LottoTasker does not sell or resell lottery tickets. We offer an independent ticket purchasing service, like a messenger service, which means that you request a ticket or and we buy the tickets on your behalf at a government-licensed lottery retailer or agent.
Is the LottoTasker service legal?
Yes. LottoTasker is an independent ticket purchasing service, like a messenger in the errand running business, not a gambling business. We provide a legal, responsible Messenger Service to our customers. When you sign up to our service, either individually or as group (Company Pool), we are only buying the tickets on your behalf.
Does LottoTasker have any ties to any lottery agencies?
Neither LottoTasker nor any of its employees are related directly or indirectly with a lottery commission or operator anywhere in the world.
Once I subscribe to LottoTasker, will my information be secure?
Absolutely, we go to great lengths to protect your privacy. We use the latest 256-bit SLL technology to safeguard your personal data and payment information. All information about you and your winnings will be strictly confidential and we will never pass it on to third parties.
When do the lottery draws take place?
The lottery drawings included in our service occur according to the following schedule:
- Powerball: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59PM Eastern Time
- Mega Millions: Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:00PM Pacific & Eastern Time
- California SuperLotto: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7:57PM Pacific Time
Can I participate in US lotteries?
Absolutely! If you are over 18 years old, you can enter the lottery or participate in a syndicate with LottoTasker. There are no legal restrictions for any individual to enter the US official lotteries. You do not have to be a US citizen or resident to participate. Anyone can use the LottoTasker.com service to participate in any lottery in the world, regardless of their citizenship or county of residence. back to top